I wanted to share this recipe for weekends that are full of Sport tournaments and when little snacks are needed! This is a really simple recipe that is fun and delicious!
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup butter
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
9 cups of Crispix cereal (any flavor)
3 cups powdered sugar
1. Combine pb, butter, and chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Microwave for one minute then stir to blend all ingredients well. Add 1/2 tsp of vanilla. Stir.
3. Place the 9 cups of Crispix cereal in a very large bowl
4. Pour the peanut butter- chocolate mixture over the cereal and toss evenly, making sure all the cereal gets a good covering.
5. Place the powdered sugar in a large zip-lock type plastic bag.
6. Add the peanut butter, chocolate cereal mixture to the bag, leaving enough room for the puppy chow to be shaked
7. Shake the bag vigorously to evenly coat each piece of the puppy chow with the powdered sugar.
8. Once the mixture is fully coated, place in a large serving bowl.
9. Coat any additional pieces by shaking the mixture in the powdered sugar filled bag. Add powdered sugar to the bag as needed until all the mixture is coated.